30 September 2015

I am celebrating...

 photo Big Logo.png
I am celebrating 10 years in the health, wellness and recently beauty industry and I would love to offer you a gift (or three).

Not only am I offering a luxurious facial with what I think are the best natural skin products but I will throw in a bottle of bubbly, a green beauty smoothie PLUS you'll also get the chance to get some products for nothing.

Now that is what I call a 'proper pamper'!

To take advantage, book a pamper experience coffee morning, afternoon or evening BEFORE 12 October 2015. Go here for the Tropic Hostess brochure. Being a hostess is the best way for you and your friends to learn about the products (and fall in love with them!!!). Its not until you try them, do you really appreciate just how lovely they really are.

Remember, you only have until 12th October to take advantage of this offer.

Have a look at our shop.

Tropic Skin Care - Glambassadors' Moroccan Dreams September 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment