It’s no secret that it’s difficult for many people to drink the necessary amount of water because it can be pretty boring at times, so let's jazz things up a little and add some watermelon to make your water super sexy!
What you need:
4 cubes fresh watermelon
6 leaves coriander (helps with detoxification)
This is how you do it:
In a 1-litre pitcher, place the fruit and coriander at the bottom and add water until full. Cover the top of the pitcher and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes to let the fruit seep into the water. The mixture should keep for two days.
Here are some more fruity combinations:
- Orange, lemon, and ginger (improves the immune system and blood circulation)
- Cucumber, raspberry, and grape (beats inflammation)
- Rhubarb, apple, and cinnamon (amplifies metabolism)
- Strawberry and lime (boosts anti-aging)
- Pineapple and mint (relieves joint pain and supports the digestive system